In need of car

Written to Jesus on June 11th, 2012

Dear Lord,

i ‘m in the need of a car and having a hard time finding one that will fit my financial needs, i really need You to guide me to the right dealership and people that will help me and work with me, I have Already been approved for the loan i just need you to help me make the right choice so it will be well with my soul,

Related Prayer:  Need a Job!

Comment from peter
Time January 21, 2013 at 1:29 pm

please god help me with a car, I have no money for a car,I been out of work for 4 yrs. please help me

Comment from sharon childree
Time November 30, 2013 at 6:25 am

Please god this Hyundai azera car i want please if it is in your will please help me get it.

Comment from washita daisy
Time July 9, 2014 at 11:40 am

I hope you got a car. I will pray for you. Please pray that I get one as well! My family of five, desperately need a vehicle right now that is big enough for all of us, dependable, legal, and we can afford it. My husband and I have been struggling financially for years. I have two boys and a girl, all under age five. Thank you for praying!!!

Comment from PENNY JIMENEZ
Time March 29, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Lord my son and his family and I do love you so much .they need help they just lost their car and he cant get to work . please help him in Jesus name. HE HAS 5 LOVING CHILD ALL BEING BROUGHT UP IN YOUR WORD.AMEN

Comment from David Odul
Time May 18, 2015 at 7:54 am

Oh Lord i would like to thank you for the far you have brought me.Lord release my car, help me get a car i have walked to the church for many years.May God touch someones heart to release for me a car.

Comment from Lucy
Time June 27, 2015 at 8:52 am

Please God I need a new car as mine has an oil leak. I need a reliable vehicle that is within my budget

Comment from pericles
Time July 12, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Lord I lost my job and I have no car please deliver me lord

Comment from Diana King
Time August 16, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Dear Lord Please soften someones heart to give me a good working car. You see the struggle I go through daily, and you know a car would help me take care of my family.

Comment from Noehmi
Time August 18, 2015 at 10:03 pm

I had a dream that I think came from God answering one of my needs…
“That I had won a new car gave me the brand and color”.
But I do not know how to start or see this dream come true… Am going thru a hard economic situation an I really need a new car! Dear God please answer our need.

Comment from patience
Time September 7, 2015 at 8:33 am

Dear God, please help me I’m in desperate need of a car. I will be able to pay the monthly instalments, as I got a promotion at work too. My main problem or hiccup is that I am blacklisted as I was previously retrenched. But I believe you are a God of miracles.

Comment from moses
Time October 3, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Oh my God. I thank you for the car you àre giving.
thànks you Jesus.