What do I do? Please Show Me

Written to God on March 13th, 2012

I know you’ve been there for me through the toughest times…even without me knowing; even without me believing. Now that I’ve begun to change my ways, my marriage is falling apart. I have a 4 year old son who is at times stuck in between our arguments. God please, tell me if what I am doing is right. I haven’t spoken to my husband in 3 days. We continue living under the same roof…I continue to in order to not deprive him of his father. Most of the past 3 days have been somewhat stress free but I cannot stop thinking about him or our situation. Please God, show the right path. Give me a sign; something. I love him but my love for You has grown over him especially in the last few months. I feel as if I can go on without him but I dont know what to do.

Please show him how one is supposed to treat a spouse. Please show me which path to take. I am confused and I am lost. I am with him, but without him.

Please tell me what to do.

Related Prayer:  Dear Father help us finacial.

Comments

Comment from one who cares
Time March 14, 2012 at 8:38 am

Hang inthere do not give up on God he is not giving up on you. No one has the answers except him. I will pray for you

Comment from Cindy
Time March 24, 2013 at 5:27 pm

I know it has been a year since this post, but just wondered how it turned out. I hope he changed & you are living a beautiful life together.
I hung in there for 15 years everything got worse & worse. I am now with much sadness about to divorce my husband. I don’t know what Gods plan is but I just can’t do it any more.

Comment from godwyn
Time July 7, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Dear friends do not go to that extreme step give it all to Jesus let him guide you in his ways. I suggest you see the movie Fireproof it will show you a way. Beautiful film just watch it

Comment from Mona Michael
Time April 20, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Please help me a kind friend/companion. I am so lonely since I made a move.

Comment from Lloyd
Time May 8, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Dear Lord God, Jesus, The Christ, I see the signs of your return, all the signs in Heaven that were promised to us. The signs say to look to the Heavens for your return on or near Sept 20th, 2015. Please come quickly Lord Jesus, please save us all. In the name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Comment from Nov
Time July 26, 2015 at 4:13 am

I feel so uncertain about the job I am in now. For one, the environment that the boss creates is all of immaturity. She always finds fault despite the big helps I’ve given. I’m not as stupid as her, so I always make myself professionally composed even if she reacts tactlessly.

God, You promised me a better future but why would I struggle this harsh? I’m incomparable and the boss would always make a comparison pessimistically with the former staff which she cursed whilst she was interviewing me.

I have no issues with my job per se, but with the negative boss having a negative face and composure.

Help me, what will I do? I’m not feeling down, but I need Your guidance and honest response to this concern the soonest before I find myself in vain because of the worst boss I have now.

I don’t think the best solution is to resign shortly but I think I have to accept the worse out of accepting the job.

Crying from within,