Written to Jesus on February 1st, 2012

I know i have not always been the faithful child that youve wanted me to be. i know i have done things i am ashamed of and i know through your blood i am saved. Lord i need you to intercede on my behalf for a job that i so desperately want. i want to take care of my child and this job will offer the opportunity. please lord dont turn your back on me.

Related Prayer:  I really need help God. Desparate for a miracle!

Comment from Riccha
Time February 8, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Dear Krsna,
I have always believed in YOU..
No matter how ugly my life takes turns, i still love YOU..
Just fix my problem Krsna..
Deep down, i know it is very hard to be fixed..
Yet, i believe in YOU and i know YOU can make miracles..
Please let me have what i wanted..
I don’t want to get embarrassed because of someone, Krsna..
Please help me out!
I need YOU sooner!

Comment from Ken
Time April 22, 2012 at 5:19 am

Please God hear all my prayers please forgive me my sin and help lead a better life Please help me with my problem. Love,ken

Comment from Rachelle
Time June 16, 2012 at 2:10 am

Dear God please help me to pay my phone bill please. GOD IM AFRAID OF THIS TRANSITION PLEASE SEND ME A SIGN THAT YOU ARE WITH ME.

Comment from shubhi
Time November 24, 2012 at 7:40 pm

dear god please help me please

Comment from laurie
Time April 6, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Dear God, Please help me. I am tired of being put down at work and always giving and always getting blamed for things. I am not perfect but I love my job. So I am asking for you to help me find an other job same place but more money of help me win the lottery so I can help my self and family and my church out. Please lord hear my prayer

Comment from cheryl
Time July 23, 2015 at 5:48 pm

God I thank you for your love and your support
I am asking you to help me to finally have a good
life. I need to have surgery on my back and neck
but my workers comp case will not allow me to. I
am in constant pain but things aren’t looking good
at this time. God I really would like to have a home
and not struggle all the time with money and pain I
haven’t had a home in 14 years and it is time for a
change Thank you God.

Comment from angela carter
Time September 12, 2015 at 2:19 pm

God plz hear my prayer. Im asking for a thriving small business. I also ask that you keep my daughter and her kids safe. I worry about her. I dont want to see troubles overwelm her. Plz stop her boyfriend from taking everything she owns. She never look out for her well being and even I am guilty of that. She .needs to find away to finish school. Lord plz save her before she get herself in some deep trouble. Lord plz make him somehow see that she needs help with his kids. Plz also the same for my neice porsha shawntanet and octavia plz help us lord.my family is in crisis help us find away.

Comment from Anonymous
Time September 28, 2015 at 4:50 am

God I’m not worth yr time you’ve given so much and I didn’t appreciate it or my family so I should go away and things will be better no job husband lung cancer fired over cutting budget no one to turn to will kill myself so they can go insurance and live better without me I am so mad of working so hard for about 45 years and nothing to show for it because I gave it to my kIRS or all my time to my mother father my father law when they were sick but they gave all their money to othes relatives so I’m .55 and tired and cannot work till 83 to pay off house then still work to afford food why