GOD HEAR MY PRAYER

Written to Jesus on February 1st, 2012

I know i have not always been the faithful child that youve wanted me to be. i know i have done things i am ashamed of and i know through your blood i am saved. Lord i need you to intercede on my behalf for a job that i so desperately want. i want to take care of my child and this job will offer the opportunity. please lord dont turn your back on me.

Related Prayer:  nemidoonam

Comments

Comment from Riccha
Time February 8, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Dear Krsna,
I have always believed in YOU..
No matter how ugly my life takes turns, i still love YOU..
Just fix my problem Krsna..
Deep down, i know it is very hard to be fixed..
Yet, i believe in YOU and i know YOU can make miracles..
Please let me have what i wanted..
I don’t want to get embarrassed because of someone, Krsna..
Please help me out!
I need YOU sooner!

Comment from Ken
Time April 22, 2012 at 5:19 am

Please God hear all my prayers please forgive me my sin and help lead a better life Please help me with my problem. Love,ken

Comment from Rachelle
Time June 16, 2012 at 2:10 am

Dear God please help me to pay my phone bill please. GOD IM AFRAID OF THIS TRANSITION PLEASE SEND ME A SIGN THAT YOU ARE WITH ME.

Comment from shubhi
Time November 24, 2012 at 7:40 pm

dear god please help me please

Comment from laurie
Time April 6, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Dear God, Please help me. I am tired of being put down at work and always giving and always getting blamed for things. I am not perfect but I love my job. So I am asking for you to help me find an other job same place but more money of help me win the lottery so I can help my self and family and my church out. Please lord hear my prayer

Comment from cheryl
Time July 23, 2015 at 5:48 pm

God I thank you for your love and your support
I am asking you to help me to finally have a good
life. I need to have surgery on my back and neck
but my workers comp case will not allow me to. I
am in constant pain but things aren’t looking good
at this time. God I really would like to have a home
and not struggle all the time with money and pain I
haven’t had a home in 14 years and it is time for a