DEAR GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME

Written to Jesus on December 23rd, 2011

Dear God it’s me your child,
I know that I have not been all that I am suppose to be to you and I am truly sorry. I want to thank you for everything you have given to me as a blessing especially my four children. I know you said you would put no more on me than I can bare. I need you in the worst way. You know my situation. I have no job, no money, no car and there is no public transportation. I don’t know how I’m gonna pay my rent or my bills, christmas presents for my kids is nowhere in sight and it’s two days before christmas. I teach my kids that you are the reason for the season but there kids. All I ask is that you have mercy on me and show me the door that you want me to walk through to get a job and be able to provide for my kids and myself. Please God help me, I come to you humbly and embarrassed that I can not provide for the 4 blessing you intrusted to me. I am so sorry. I cry every night and I can’t sleep. I wake up between the hours of 3-4 every morning cause my spirit is just not right. I don’t know if I’m going crazy or what. I need you lord, I just simply need you. In jesus name I pray AMEN

Related Prayer:  The right job for me

Comments

Comment from jason kline
Time February 9, 2012 at 10:09 am

Dear lord please I am about to be put on the street at anytime buy my father I have no money and no please to go. I just found a job but it dont start for a few week,but I believe that it is al ready to late. Please lord show some mercy on me please.

Comment from Susan
Time March 9, 2012 at 3:16 am

Dear God have mercy upon me and bless me with a job. Its so sad am 25yrs old and still dependent on my folks. God bless my hard labour of attending school for all those years. Am waiting upon You. Help me not to lose hope in You. Amen!

Comment from Lisene Francis Lipholo
Time November 27, 2012 at 2:41 am

Please dear God help me I have financial problems I need urgent help.

Comment from TAMMY
Time August 3, 2013 at 3:12 am

Dear GOD, help me please, I feel I can no longer endure this situation. My daughter is robbing me blind she takes my rent money when I’m asleep twice now and takes my car to take her boyfriend to work. Yes I do admit she is a drug addict but you said to turn the other cheek and now I’m about to be on the street I got a cell phone through medicaid with 250. free mins and she returned it to the store for a refund for the money. I tried to hide my stuff and she finds it when I’m sleeping. She does not care about me her mother who raised her to be a GOD fearing person and how to treat other people and to have mercy on them. The drugs have taken her over. She recently got arrestted for stealing from her grandfather and has a court date and still she steals from me. My house was robbed by one of her aquaintances while she was in jail they took everything even my grocerys and you had everything return with the exception of my computer/laptop. I can live without but I work 12 hours 4 to 6 times a week and I have nothing in my bank account! God what do I do???? I’ve asked her to move out more than once and she will not leave I give her everything and she leaves me without a dime to my name more than once what do I do. God have mercy on me please I can not bare another minute of this insanity what happened? Did I do something terrible wrong? please forgive me show me what I’ve done so that I can fix it. PLEASE HELP ME LORD PLEASE TAKE THIS OVER I CAN NOT DO THIS ANOTHER MINUTE HELP LORD PLEASE.

Comment from Charles ekanem
Time May 6, 2015 at 9:55 am

My God and my Father. I come to you with a humbly heart. I come to seek for your grace concerning my life here in Tanzania.Lord look down with pity on me please. I have no job no money no place of my own to sleep. Please show me mercy my visa and permit is over. I count on you Lord for help. Please my God in heaven show me your mercy. I am going crazy each day because of the thKoiough in my mind. My football career is not working out and passport as expired. God without your grace I will die. Please. I love you Lord. I pray through your son jesus Christ Amen.

Comment from nidhi mahadule
Time August 6, 2015 at 9:03 am

Dear god please help me.i am very much sick from four years .i experience pain everyday of my life.i am srruggling every day of my life and i dont have money to cure myself.i dont have a job and i cant do job because i am in so much pain .please help me…